Re: [Teas] Thoughts about draft-nsdt-teas-ietf-network-slice-definition and isolation

Jeff Tantsura <jefftant.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 09 November 2020 22:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to:references:subject :mime-version; bh=TWhPruCPVW0f4TgvRaCnLopTdbascnEnWhorx17Z8/4=; b=e5+Xab9oZjtaQ3yDGa5ZYtoFzf6TcOW7whAqn14EU84Fpo2+ZX5zNVJZ6LVcOPimrl hhzE+N7XOw67fxaM+vm/Ig01drKlIk0Ka0dehluxJ9s0NruEfwE5FN00l+eFA6whQ2vu fiB8EWNVV+j0Xm++SpHzF/S0r2XpIlaGB1lfqmVHDtekl7jM9gTS5spsAtjuK+xiNT/A o/sMTBjWST1xzLqt7EA4uagK9hdsqD9hm1qJUPGV1IiFHGslYJDKzHh3py+tOYDa9oI4 uJObFSZRmcwfw1IaeRrxBPf36iHy5jRVVhDPGMQy+aj0fRB3Fo5EEZ/wBR+7x4XI3dfJ /zwQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to :references:subject:mime-version; bh=TWhPruCPVW0f4TgvRaCnLopTdbascnEnWhorx17Z8/4=; b=t2cZlcvhOsl763+BZguBjfloUqO4s57TcWVedaKAdPDpA52b3Q7Y/Lq3m8OUzVRo9K l2KqD7zCIO1Kbn8yMJ4C6A+/HNtxpdS7Fq3H0h4cn3ohTUnu4fwEDOGb9vnRn8NO3qXE 5xBC0kcHv4WkUGgHzw1J6cgzo6VoicFpA0PvQbgWcm9EknlsFfcVNvyXnut5Hj0n0CUu zEbYL1LEjuCATCrBCGcE3GezVC/zh3TlUlCy/xyEd/7JH5fKCme9sAQNtH/7iwvGtVa7 p9g09/uQ7RPuKjIMzs4nAiFmaywyJRCrkJUM7iAhaF7XEeN38PtVin7A1PALNKZRaHHj bHlw==