Re: [Teas] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Thu, 05 October 2017 20:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+IoQUZhYDxrsrKHeG0yxgeG2rvskxf+B9lEmMjHorpw=; b=AYLN2HZUuhgDN/bjusxNaoKATn9wR/iU8mhZ8VMuZVWf1KZ/1UalYOAqnNXvWKp8HN 1I/PIm1VGTJ9zC6PBGVMr6gnyR9MyH6dqu0OpMdheW7iPJjHHs2SP83JgpauHpWHLXPr YYUovH6QENoFoJ8o1XlT6cC04SUO+tuCX+NyhbmtRM8544jJqNUT14iSYe6Ovti6jfRa 5gkRj3u44kCemzINmZFyI8YU8ts+lx1OszTuk6257whGOwjea0dXTMBcfdoEtEycoH5C QTFgFQZwrwvzkdStp3gvD5Hl8FfAvqW7ZLZSZmLNbgduuXSROYVIcGs+sJXY1lrfRLlt 9JHQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+IoQUZhYDxrsrKHeG0yxgeG2rvskxf+B9lEmMjHorpw=; b=H/rJ/+5LKrfSwA8X9WNGod9ChXlt3wp9JCoLiFqC/O0ysflJZBMWJWGYMgzTQn0LUQ 62X9oRECI174BoRVqbPEjg3TfYHd+0t6RFJFhGG4RYfhLhZ4BQ42k0sDOWHZ4hnqA+Si BsJjpEN+4C/dkeeosJAFA67pgCJTiHjs/uYFD49xyH0O4F0fB9QP4P+I97JgQnQIgstG K5B1cNsWA7xWVrMDtSXqZA+ztWx2WcFve/9vakObTPTZC4ggKiv+cS4Qs0R7Dt+MjW+P z8XMJJPx2hKbCJK3GeTKq5eJ12CkjXKL8VxVkk3aVo40RjyOWlADxc5+2GZEbYk8lJTh cIXA==