[Teas] Network Slicing Design Team - Draft Charter

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Tue, 03 September 2019 22:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gqUYx+exwqgUOGIZhEu3YvAmgxyRSXSUScnu4HCZKYA=; b=infDUw56U3ef1+FHYOeLg4Wnl25d4IYUSH4XK8W6BrevcZkdPy+ctmRh3p4pVmsCAa G89R7DgBbGKwCNrycZ7LAmEQEs3s0JHRtXA2ugcXoL/wi20jVCWcRjKoQU4ZVQlc+ZeK qWRdgaJHJ/ONkGrgiVvfe65atTyGF6RA4zc0deVJuUYZlJeNpb5HGzBPBn47AmDqZN7u vqtiYKeITNMi/H7EPvMo8LNjyOa2b6o7we7jjLNaVuIYTUCnalJzjwF4rAtjx6mCTCsd dk3YjbFcOU8lboheyu7fkVsyV0wdkFdOBsP0hGdrkDkBNBdUcnpHVtQLa5dWp1dfGO1k cNwQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gqUYx+exwqgUOGIZhEu3YvAmgxyRSXSUScnu4HCZKYA=; b=pp+FIM01m62sxE00JzETTnK+GBpkDFo4jkp3UWy3gz3jGnGuIb/zfFYbuQ4MRgGnbM G9hv0+mzJgX7k0DsBy0Tlr+hXIoUaoYTRbi9B+pZQCViobmKI0yrpIq7Q6Kdd1hMbTZ1 Oz7HeH7YPCiIzNUisxByYV0vFyE8eMG2jP7/6GzMi2YcyxdEpblLAQ2jYUJe/y0LGhaY ZCLwvbs86Aj3fQCdha+UaQvQYLaX3i3O/m7g2bKZ/HsphI4pJx1SLMhhqt/499Sjxnjp 3J62VIOP6o5GPwZ6w6BvaY/L31298UB7s3TLo25Bs2BXdICejZ0Rio0FVWlquChqnvtc fO3g==