Re: [Teas] WG adoption - draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition

Shunsuke Homma <s.homma0718@gmail.com> Fri, 04 September 2020 13:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=HtiZZNGoBfVKq6Ebw+pd4ye90BeTmFfI/DcwW6fZPpI=; b=SlacxFvwgAuVRp4wWFeafb7+u3UySk25Eh+fiZ+TTmXwhigZj+DoNIew4nRGrFe9YQ Aq2EBFpYu2zniPDrKRFzZrwJEEHfg2p32BX7t8GxKAQnhsv46xrLUJdrX6pfIzcUmZse GHDlwkebFAlQnnh2PTUNlnSZV+RxmGKuDa2c70uheWIoXCGyFN40GsgcjgiG7/loz5v0 Pn4g8X70eSNlRRZ3sz1h8g98xEdCTBrNHggMaxX/qdFmOfGAPeKrcmeBm8I/DZPqU8cE ZTQeRglwAoMTgS3aa/5WOfd6oy15z86k0nLTf4kb/O2azt0TWo/sjuPsfkuBrr3HLdaF 4U0Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=HtiZZNGoBfVKq6Ebw+pd4ye90BeTmFfI/DcwW6fZPpI=; b=I0XG5oeEH3106/ldnZo0xWoqxmGUure45rZJCEZOOz8PFT1ZuLMTbW74Q+RkgpflEp m8mEb8s73IrVk2HXtCIwPlBX7kZQ++qHDPKqE1Acl9WAm8CDM1ys3wFX6KV8r4g/xJtH Z3q4/rUg+KrGfqPUv++6VIuERHPrMOjjli6OBrCCUZMacSWFmnj5Rv4BF8dWu8RvlDMe WWpKYGuPnAGh9EjOhG+kfyJ19FNcWlra2QOZNIHBdNzAdCwphbtHO2mIUD6jmpqQirfT RD5FBCij3DW2MWqAMhwdVdLwy4uy5DdITyNzTg0cJ4cyCMCiRIDKgIxIx041eqbSmNtY 3K9g==