Re: [Teas] [spring] [**EXTERNAL**] Re: SPRING - rechartering discussion

Gaurav Dawra <gdawra.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 21 March 2018 13:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=L1FXE7XoVmf9Y9J9wHrUOy97YS+SZ7/4VU0KhsXwRnk=; b=Z618jdbp9iXOQ06cGQL4kwq93AYIvOCaL8aQDd/x2g9+NTCXaDPs50Saht1jxF3y8b abTDqmV7oZvE09oMfTHoDx7e4nwz7OjCiL2E4u/mwcZ18uNQyVnW2m+i9gE9cUgEGOpZ myYyDMbfp9lVW25R2EaCDQ9b9Zqdvuo7sMjSy7XAChA7YyHWtiAnCJTjqjD+vyRp0A66 hTUBKCFnSqp5Z6X1j/SjBZsDg3stkJbkqkDW5tPW3Mp+CABke366b0q/m1LVVKnB3BDy wxogYrFM8R2/zOHogBaJ+6aLwcoQNxM37v4lLG2kjtFRb+b0rPF1ow3NfjDJ2qpGnvVO OyFQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=L1FXE7XoVmf9Y9J9wHrUOy97YS+SZ7/4VU0KhsXwRnk=; b=W43x9Om/pcRq6QQSdBldVcK+MoKYZPCPDGYWnamWZis4q2RYjWdwvv2t4En1lRyhE/ 8CVbztODCCK0JZYtstush8prqcAnzUIRTvNkpUrsm36NOtj4fb64uTKCnWQOQOhmR5pG f7SrJ7jCCwCPohCIJEY5qTLeron0XvErmfg6gC0P+9wHB3CHFy5Xdp/oPy8II1fZ9Jaw 9c+7MsWBxxIviRtOWYxqNE8ZwJFxuqZ0RzjjoC5uD0Cwd/gLOqB48X4lRTMMlcIyTUlQ vfwUsl+JsXQ/Bm3FaVOBg87vbAfDhLSq25vB6Yh2FmDvYYuTUaPh7x88bZdI70SMsQ9a yg8w==