Re: [Teas] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-06

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Mon, 13 November 2017 02:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=wN9PwNPeukQHVXF7196oGGD3dGCJcmUbyQZJqvZAsxM=; b=rZ3g+GFe3zqm7JwgNxHujQJ0Fy1GCdi6ImCZ/UFnuXYzWAUJjnbUOvdnxLbSpDE5tS VrpHsgQu3R791UfC8TUsQQ6E1n8bBxMWhhe9SxGePqZXe1WleDfOK5CXC3bSegvs+F8f yMkvCGmACKupOhEXMw9LiYcvRqWqHY1VJF/9m5x1hr4BKIHvhkmlbWBaczUfyAAL9Kkb M1UadAanyTQeg6i2p7spAwRwtW+XJsHX9s+ytinK2oPBC0FLMDjeBOYar32u2NjK3ziz /+NT7XJh1BeYBIt9hIhRKykpi0xEFVvWVFpszmPv/4N8mqwwoksULskaQhi1etSnvnMv kY8g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wN9PwNPeukQHVXF7196oGGD3dGCJcmUbyQZJqvZAsxM=; b=F0fWN4aUD8bown3hl7bMz072Lm9WY1cQa8Bk6zBOzajN1tw3Cl03BT2VrY/2ybOz+u x+CyEQ01Ml1whQ49BFoSGU858w2euIToBp+FRDVZ5yxNBISk3Xi+y+44kxwqvEVG5k8L MP61oYVZo/G0TfdM/9tatN0gtCWGHkxqVokj7VvvMZj4drbwI+7pEkSrvCLcw7A+cTVe JLSqKqeHMPW27JUr6i1I2VsJLD9CxOvOC4l5ihPTXPkrLUTN/WXbP0jc4BfSSCrCpJXP k2KsjDu6L4L5A18ZWoKPCBaSlnauBfUEykTLTBY4l9ofEXDWT7OqVCo9ZlJozBmYLF5M 1lxQ==
References: <8wh65ldo8qkrghsf29x4nukb.1506702288623@email.android.com> <CA+YzgTuUcUxzoGHx2_mF+k0wu=X52ervTwuMk=fVEKTWNV=jjA@mail.gmail.com> <15eec201498.27d3.9b4188e636579690ba6c69f2c8a0f1fd@labn.net> <B1AAF8A9-FC5C-41D2-928F-F6E144C9AEFE@juniper.net> <2cdc53f9-11c4-40d7-c37c-09b747b763f6@labn.net> <CA+YzgTvt_pVQWMQ6PBBJDUAxGE4b1soJ5ePsYVA7DsK+7Xsppw@mail.gmail.com> <9e10fcf0-b60d-8f36-ac6f-65242c86fb07@dial.pipex.com>