Re: [Teas] network Slice Endpoint in draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slice-definition-00

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 27 February 2021 06:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ce3rik1s6XUg9pOM9MTgjll20CL0TAnsnufANbMRGCM=; b=VKcGecq47DF3tAWtntDrxYQ5ELtrb/Vc5xBf1cB+nmmeL3QpOWfoWWbJ5ichiXLuFy 8erNejCKTjtqYoiXruuul3uW3TMlbcxuYwEcXCzAv8SeKzo/1MHFBRFDKW0krIdRy751 TmTY9PJLiqC5tmK9jt8hv87gxrvYTEROdTp6l0hpdt+MvHcPzoakdlnFPi+Cu0pW3SNu kRTYQV0s/CqBcyFc5COKRu43tlcQtNHrdr3CqC8s89lVrAu3CV92YfCNaA6AC0L2AQvL bdBIYTdlrkfY9DBVK7YCccUdev1jLsubyhODFSE3O4YBnJVLwKxdCc+XOr1a46TIK1RI gFbQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ce3rik1s6XUg9pOM9MTgjll20CL0TAnsnufANbMRGCM=; b=oDbCpHYdyS1xaLxHJ307ztYibAKr7ZUE+RdxoY5WIg+vo1eOUdxGS3DukGkuTgK34Y QIVUZoYUbUajQNbFKsd4bYmATf5YTwiBLrd0RVspZNiEeZ/+O5kMg3UjMy6tJUrvxaSB 9Tul9o+XS80a2ReAsqac/jr7H/79fh/RCrwhkLA84dcCXlKZWVApWJIzrC5qmHa6cG+j h6sacd3+5O/62LWKu7ZxNB1t+w0OeEPq5jhwVco9aQJ+TNTZ4KkoefERJO8/oP/C9uAO mxyan+bAjg7TwkKnMfVn2jrxtm9pdIdtCUG1Pcx7mTG9a3AnPsAi+HWPtjGP9q2oeB+X MxpA==
References: <cc3949a4-1e60-7f77-45bd-2470be67d9d5@joelhalpern.com> <28233_1613491513_602BED39_28233_126_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330315CF830@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <1bf03e82-3734-885a-7047-cacf5c63d9cc@joelhalpern.com> <8211_1613493543_602BF527_8211_334_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330315CF95E@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <cde51de3-4533-9acd-a654-59a1dc9f195b@joelhalpern.com> <11878_1613494720_602BF9C0_11878_194_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330315CF9FC@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <MN2PR05MB6623B0D3F5EEECFB3CE3FA8BC7809@MN2PR05MB6623.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <71F75531-DE7E-419E-890D-A5AB6D5F4D8F@nokia.com> <27179_1614103167_6035427F_27179_485_2_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330315D83ED@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <54DAE6D4-7435-4E1A-9538-51F2ED35B132@gmail.com> <CAE4dcxnhjszy7OMD-JusSnDBg2oR7Buo4XKO6gXk1-DrQc2FsA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE4dcxmeSLLaqa2Q7VTF=EJZXiyMV6hft2pCMSASAWb+N6PmVg@mail.gmail.com> <CAGHSPWNmr3RQrSGsbsEvyGoLqtY1eqPQ=uOv=oDdQFNz3_VLiA@mail.gmail.com> <069101d70b64$3d32bf10$b7983d30$@olddog.co.uk> <81cdb36e29e64fd79bafeb578926e6a8@huawei.com> <CABNhwV2ZVT47m17KARJDjXzr232bs5srp2KdD7njmgTPw0=8BQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAKr2Fb9cd6F7GGq7Pw-jPpxzwQtTE7M_DY0oQ83mmENoEHkTFw@mail.gmail.com>