Re: [Teas] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Fri, 12 January 2018 13:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=PnEx1FuQ18SbiQZglasqvJZv82KZFJz1fzSyd+MW5qg=; b=L3q5kgf7apnYnLXqwAPZhN7m5Bs5+0qSgF0u8XKWY/vKxB2FE4bS6A8l5cwx5iSz8+ w6CmiggNYihQkm48PQ5DUU+tL5Ac/F8/bn1eTEyyoF45uGrufwpa3Yc0qHIq+RWYpHCK CHJ7wrB5peAWPlMDT6eouRhn5VhWfXwkPvE2GNSGGSNEhdXxuTgwD0x6w7L5ynfSwYcn litNzsbUvpU72D0EOXphconAk69AxmGsADVpT8XC2a+4oFIa33a7E6OwP2ZfsPlPLjpo tYTeHtcWy3i+CcH4hkT4vt09RK+zVOdsqyL6kKTKCb87RIPxeXHK1AhjG3rxnCDS7iKZ xfpQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=PnEx1FuQ18SbiQZglasqvJZv82KZFJz1fzSyd+MW5qg=; b=fUBfqLZsY8TOFMUrAHh7Q8WgIQiThQBNa7sAV4XZY53OUmDPbd4pzCARnnYlXanMlz MaOlZQB5+IodbR4UMsYkh65cpjtxZqdSK1iL5ZV9h5wvg7R9BGnYY1fviT8mioaoUYFQ tCSJgZHpbzt4KT1LyF1KOJWikspkj662LoPJmtOd/cRdyYJG9VegmcAbuW1BtQgsCzH3 VUoogaXaO+G1VlDdQRkUDlfBFQtQ2KnPVarA2ck+KATiJc4Jpm5AWhMPC4xTKDs8MXgi YIUilhdJsC8n1tzVQQLMlf/0x4OoM4CElN9bvRZOI84omvh+KkmIMmLFFtS9E8Qh1NjW ApDw==
References: <150644890311.20830.6212136664552694640.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CA+YzgTtqT9Ojs8Ed8fwW3FCLGVaJMTgCxsonH1Gxe-H7Q85orA@mail.gmail.com> <BBCF6104-8351-4C90-BD38-6A515DCAB9E5@kuehlewind.net> <CA+YzgTt77KmC1g2+C==c0F2BxWS0PEiuP-R0SNvWiv=_OO7s9Q@mail.gmail.com> <FFA062AD-A257-4AA8-8DE6-C7B03330DF81@kuehlewind.net> <CA+YzgTsqAyWY=gepg=moJCmDr=JDTop_sy-+SHJ8u1qn8g2jsQ@mail.gmail.com> <cfda7846-8637-f6c7-07dc-9979bd2fa7b2@labn.net> <CA+YzgTt-8g7-7juWg0zBqah=CPLVzktGacWa19rFoK5XoSMy4g@mail.gmail.com> <AD4CDD02-ECE6-49ED-886D-3B4631329496@kuehlewind.net>