Re: [Teas] network Slice Endpoint in draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slice-definition-00

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Tue, 16 February 2021 16:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1613491513; bh=UN7Gm0dSzWUQujoFwbwIdKHTbpXeRujRqKLRcBTnezY=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=iudqa6ZsIFnP9w4psTHPofsHNmxUsyoYQVtvOFCuQhg7Dg7GLBPrzIESsg7hU6nvF FmWQw8EDwxV84ynRRDYe2Ai4mmpT1UxfKcF/mP1jyK2eIBALZpGkKNlcdAmxhtQ8jR SOBvimNpuUz3MT28VAEXr6PbizRAS1+nlLc34A4LafUA0oIDihUwB+xRLHR0YVyyK6 BM+8Vb4QD7cH5bWzYMeOus9lfnjtKoSN5Ozavi9hnTBO3xNHUMx18Sz5M5oh2B90iF 94VDWqbJjDE/Ra/uByTUBd+sDUhcLBXm3YSIuiiIE4Cscubud3Q9Y8Urs7UCzJd650 +MOiYMBqCSw+w==