Re: [Teas] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Wed, 14 February 2018 15:28 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=kIZsQnByjOQ2cx6WIhIeBVOtwLG464p8EFuso8tBiGG8tmXv5X6H99IjFuzcxhcx+IiNfPcDbkDFPnRw+T9vJ6BLzAk3go+4Ne0q7Ttlch+2Y/gg3vT3uFn7/8omkHYxVmAMi+gAcPUugG5D6MFx6cuafh0iMR1cfdNXib7+Kes=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;