Re: [Teas] New term for the underlay construct used for slice realization

Tarek Saad <tsaad.net@gmail.com> Tue, 17 August 2021 15:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=iweMUOj+zRV2/yx/jriOJm5rpiU6n+XBbwkNUYFlO6s=; b=WiO5pWqgH2LvuFwWHFgO7RfreCndmZkz8CaOlfvyYNtRfthp7hED87aFkKPeuDJQjr vh1DVIoH2opjZISr5uJ6j3mgDu0ptpVphVtGYba9YBq2aEuSbC/b1JONhVHhYR/MmH+n B6KaKOGixRud641nuvbTmXB4KNkyqxdqsBDVK3igcNKmso0HHhd+yyEDDm4pFZPVvm6c yrViITiGoiavFFuWVPYjT7wV7lG6qqVGwszKokL+kl1VBuZUHFdC8/hb0ML7M+8E205b YRDWoXNSsasJ0q45Y8q1LBhAeC4tWQle2wWly/X6/cGMRmY/AgNvzEzC5d1vtMe/Fjrw +gBQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version :subject:date:message-id:references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=iweMUOj+zRV2/yx/jriOJm5rpiU6n+XBbwkNUYFlO6s=; b=IOItZMcdhfExw450hroYwGhZFgNEbRWXGUOPP5vD8MTTirixKmud2ORWc+IHFSOfWZ ILkK5KqiC+HoRWnWgoO5qYD4tUrdylcxB2RXwttSRW95aFJFt721VtVeZI8kU78dPpbg ZTBgrf8353MwrRC7R5zwQ9MeJ0s2BG68raCOs1W+6Wdg18pkoU2J0sv6MUzqvhNHrn4n 3JystSBhy1R0I+lQcUGotwdFvHDEmj+Q+mCvGYLPpIZzY1ZTzFmdNiWGEPSLvvQVDlUC qnBswm3mDzvoZLQWtaoa+UGjmy1+GVZDMA6rRhsyZwLs+dgvh6nEVu37jYMRQHMLIH1C EOHw==