Re: [Teas] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Thu, 03 October 2019 23:21 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2019 07:21:38 +0800
Cc: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, lberger@labn.net, teas-chairs@ietf.org, teas@ietf.org, draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios@ietf.org
To: Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [Teas] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Hi, Benjamin:
The pithy summary that you proposed is right. The relationship between these two parts is that the simulation parts(4.4 and 4.5) of the document just demonstrated how to solve efficiently the TE scenarios/req  described in 3.1 and 3.4.
The scenarios described in 3.2 and 3.3 can also be solved using the similar strategy but not covered by the current simulation process.
What summary sentences will be appropriate for the above information then? Would you like to give us some hints from the experts viewpoint?
We can update the abstract in next version to reflect this relationship, together with other responses to you and reviewers’s comments.

Thanks in advance.

Aijun Wang
China Telecom