Re: [Teas] network Slice Endpoint in draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slice-definition-00

Young Lee <younglee.tx@gmail.com> Wed, 24 February 2021 10:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=EQBAiWldpemyNUNkY5vEAaOwQc1eizVrPkDR0042Yro=; b=fX+EmnLOBAzdkFwuo/9jAbRLJgQt0zv4pNDzMtGf1WQSvtU7MmA1U/0EQ/33COYtHW MlLzSWLitsDIOtL9DJ8bkLxsaRvsctltRVEJfPQqpiVADffyuNbQ/AiyVksGWT4oPeG7 PwaL06GpKoQcdG0/fzgUaX9ZtU9h2+ncez8a8/BjYS7vy/hgHa8XW5NJgVZe4jemOMY8 gcPWHzIxIOTfoK7ysOGSx1ACH4QIpJXp6sNa/e3RUqSvBjAbsUwKlHeEwYb9URUaZYou fLkJaLlgXDV7EzFCKq5wdif4DwljHZ0VVYSgBj5mweESei92ZYJgWvD96vIA6pY547GQ Yhwg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=EQBAiWldpemyNUNkY5vEAaOwQc1eizVrPkDR0042Yro=; b=PoyIdNAmpNbBV3A9qdQLWQMfsViGj1IVvNAKGaD8I3l+UopBkqDHEEIA6NwsGjwp3H QQlB6sB4GN6qeAJM+oYT8gMP3wK14guzpBF3K9j9TUiH+yaLiNc054/JHd1qX1e6WruC OVlrWv4zraNYFhmSCsXC1eSsY0UDVRS8PriS7kULSjJiNQfdH6S3WgUGEkRwrHEHCDIF gGJySBpLqRrGOa+W4bYZJuTOrJUDz7cCL0pNX+17bgWoEYSoWpXH6J8ZtBQ6F1I58TPF ZfnwynsFeO5Lk7Va+L60gWkhGkV69v7GU0yuV00nA4RSUeXykEhqtdo8LKaAG/wvZ+Co UD1Q==
References: <cc3949a4-1e60-7f77-45bd-2470be67d9d5@joelhalpern.com> <28233_1613491513_602BED39_28233_126_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330315CF830@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <1bf03e82-3734-885a-7047-cacf5c63d9cc@joelhalpern.com> <8211_1613493543_602BF527_8211_334_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330315CF95E@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <cde51de3-4533-9acd-a654-59a1dc9f195b@joelhalpern.com> <11878_1613494720_602BF9C0_11878_194_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330315CF9FC@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <MN2PR05MB6623B0D3F5EEECFB3CE3FA8BC7809@MN2PR05MB6623.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <71F75531-DE7E-419E-890D-A5AB6D5F4D8F@nokia.com> <27179_1614103167_6035427F_27179_485_2_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330315D83ED@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <54DAE6D4-7435-4E1A-9538-51F2ED35B132@gmail.com> <CAE4dcxnhjszy7OMD-JusSnDBg2oR7Buo4XKO6gXk1-DrQc2FsA@mail.gmail.com> <22018_1614147403_6035EF4B_22018_270_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330315D8A0C@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAE4dcxmeSLLaqa2Q7VTF=EJZXiyMV6hft2pCMSASAWb+N6PmVg@mail.gmail.com> <CAGHSPWNmr3RQrSGsbsEvyGoLqtY1eqPQ=uOv=oDdQFNz3_VLiA@mail.gmail.com>