Re: [Teas] PRR complement to SR-6Man carryover

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 15 May 2020 13:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/dIODhedYFAmgOKHRnm1iQ3xpeOVLbOM5uRW+2S7Uxc=; b=umCowXnMbHbMR9/tA0Qb5VsWPuP6Hibmxg4EZj54lI04kTwN1cXBl13bJqEhIEnp2+ djv+7L0nRiU77swqQQGBPpJpohHMGYGP+fzTEPBIEqbBEv54cFcWlncOpito/XLB2P5i iptaPgQUpnoenz/mUTrlNBrgz4BhXf5rQEGaCjBG2ttfjNfZk+8gFoy1CSudPqSLrOX6 SeQVc6YX8I02pNLGncSS1z7gfZ72el9PDUvJJ6xaloeNB7KX5gT9nKBAw2BwBIh8sBWs MOeeWyRQ+WBvGA4mm2Oz65BusJo3Xe5Byp/RZBCIQAD7D+dYvf7ijUEqMmUMlVsvmHZc yg7A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/dIODhedYFAmgOKHRnm1iQ3xpeOVLbOM5uRW+2S7Uxc=; b=OwZ13WYDXgXzDz5VRshW5ZwJkjenBIScmg0Hz5vbtHhtwSh3vDJ7I47biDZWmq0nx8 6e9WwabDfI6E34qMCIYicFbptNueMqoVy89gNXFThg4mXyblaWYucRug1b18F4pTbJio cAIV/y/RCbaOC/u0k9Ec4wD7BfBSR2MNwzMTLjGJR5GmesZJGbJrXgvtuBulzuUtOXm0 QN8lIN/GTi2fwsuwWwc6YZvACWpBjWcEpWjhWupyTRJBkg5/IJGjs84IKB7u/JCCgVva tXhqCAlcWDl3/3HSr11Of/adToHZ1sibB4siwJ3rZDXUMYx7mKcGW8YmALvX16XTIvPk djXA==