Re: [Teas] draft-zhuang-teas-scheduled-resources

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com> Mon, 08 August 2016 05:27 UTC

From: Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com>
To: Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com>, Farrel Adrian <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 05:26:53 +0000
References: <AM2PR07MB09949D9B0FF462A582AA3AB2F0360@AM2PR07MB0994.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <9B4BC45FDEDDD84F813E9E4A5BAF87859422AA6E@nkgeml513-mbx.china.huawei.com> <00a501d1e1d7$8bfdcf60$a3f96e20$@olddog.co.uk> <AM2PR07MB0994F7F7BAAAFF0FCF953B62F0090@AM2PR07MB0994.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <09d101d1e3fd$5d6d72e0$184858a0$@olddog.co.uk> <CAB75xn58sFR4DxU+gbS1xjG9VbYxajL6gDdA4v+XE3jXQYEaKQ@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.18.244.252]