Re: [Teas] FW: New Version Notification for draft-lee-teas-te-service-mapping-yang-11.txt

Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com> Thu, 04 October 2018 14:29 UTC

From: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>
To: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>, "draft-lee-teas-te-service-mapping-yang@ietf.org" <draft-lee-teas-te-service-mapping-yang@ietf.org>, "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 14:29:09 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.192.11.123]
Subject: Re: [Teas] FW: New Version Notification for draft-lee-teas-te-service-mapping-yang-11.txt

Hi Lou,

I think we can do the augmentation approach.

If we were to augment LxSM models, we have two choices:

·       First choice: To have three separate augmented LxSM models so that each LxSM would augment independently from one another.

·       Second choice: To have one YANG model where three augmentations take place there, which means all three LxSM models are augmented at the same time.

I would think the first choice is what you meant.

Thanks.

Young