Re: [Teas] WG adoption poll: draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi-06

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sun, 03 July 2022 18:55 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RiEJMr7ocTZ5gJ62ZGh/LPwANU4/g5WBPLngja8Spdo=; b=HM87C5iMr9u++RAvHzsI2I4cM6DfJevWUcU+4dQHfcllxWLwQpZejvIS05iK3sJVlg urbEFBYwtPsaN+cqlFcCcZzzA44DBny7hEp8Tpx/bwSIthbEsWNav+HXeoPOLeIzl/um VKHBd/fnyStb4Lyn1ubx4DX2/UlZgxDkfP9on/NndwHXBrfvWh2k18ZYI+MGEEGSQYw5 tJ0FqnhzTQHGAXS1un1ZOzt0tUuo/OgV+SeXgR7kv/qeLqFoIcGLlBy4A8lx5hc+51Cr ktDv7HuMGdBNb/WIdSe7OyfDaBCFZLzzW4UUK6X6ZxES79WOprlrURmHMuC3Gl9584I2 FFvg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RiEJMr7ocTZ5gJ62ZGh/LPwANU4/g5WBPLngja8Spdo=; b=jXWXQ5gHrjPRThM8X95yzRp70+pua5o0gaLuTghpVgJx/bnc2JwV/ysMFv1c7hJwCP tmSQJtIICkZprCFhMcvjXIV4D+/2rLUZQADWjxgdknZhJCaYbmK3Bacm30yU758xamOf I7eQzV3F6NAuNgug08QCVFMX5bGN99c+wQjHHFeqDwAvwHwE6E+NemGhno94WBZeub7E y8U+CYtA4sYSeN+Wljjk5PIzC89aiagYYvO5+4CfwnP4TF4ZKBdNBLZty4OtVINENNo2 LlnJIBIy3aAc/ThFy+fJha05i61fJiVbstwDRTkyKZKrcshR8QkuZEsouOrBNYXSxNwN AdKg==