[Teas] 答复: Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-08

"Aijun Wang" <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Sat, 28 September 2019 03:14 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: 'Olivier Bonaventure' <Olivier.Bonaventure@uclouvain.be>, tsv-art@ietf.org
Cc: draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios.all@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org, teas@ietf.org
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 11:14:40 +0800
Subject: [Teas] 答复: Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-08

Hi, Olivier:

Thanks for your review and comments.
The main aim of this draft is to illustrate the scenarios that are useful
for the TE in Native IP network. It is the base document for the following
two drafts:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip/ (Solution
document)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip
(PCEP extension document)

The simulation part of this draft just want to express that we have finished
the algorithm that can compute the E2E optimal path based not only on the
IGP metric, and also the algorithm to eliminate the temporal congestion in
the simulated network. The simulated network is the same size and complex as
our real network, also the traffic matrix distribution.
The detailed algorithm can be found at another
paper(https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8657733 " A Practical Traffic
Control Scheme With Load Balancing Based on PCE Architecture ") that I will
refer to it in upcoming update version.

The link or node failures consideration will be covered in the solution
draft. Mike from Cisco gives also us some thoughts on this aspect.

I will update the draft in recent days, wish it can give you more
information for your concern.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

Aijun Wang