Re: [Teas] rough notes from today's session

"Matt Hartley (mhartley)" <mhartley@cisco.com> Mon, 17 April 2017 15:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16351; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1492442523; x=1493652123; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=x4O5/iVXDUDkC9Ai8CzbDL/r458g0d0TW9Qj5hcdHkE=; b=LzDiyFRlEHFZbyk5pNQ6hOkBYp5PqTWBIO70LlhX0mBeKkP8yAtkxxqQ n9OjQ3whKEln9T36/ip9X/H/GFw52cf39pIHZ52lbRyUg7P83uKayWxFP h+GRffz2iffopG48dTMWHgHzMqd+bpP+Zema/fuv88YVXbs7quF1JICgX c=;