Re: [Teas] FW: New Version Notification for draft-lee-teas-actn-pm-telemetry-autonomics-12.txt

Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com> Thu, 18 April 2019 16:21 UTC

From: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>
To: tom petch <ietfa@btconnect.com>, TEAS WG Chairs <teas-chairs@ietf.org>
CC: TEAS WG <teas@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 16:21:30 +0000
References: <155424135956.6387.1551126859534085567.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E173D10E13C@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <00f701d4ebcf$4e409540$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E173D1117C3@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <011b01d4efbb$4060de40$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E173D111C67@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <016001d4f14d$ad0a5ba0$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E173D112676@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <026401d4f375$f51b0960$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net>
x-originating-ip: [10.47.145.137]