Re: [Teas] New Slicing revision: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slices-01.txt

Uma Chunduri <umac.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 22 April 2021 03:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=opQYO1ItVTe3uAkr0tHYn0eHHXRKJmnnInu6igLh6ZY=; b=c1dp5k2EsSwbo+HIH3xSJuiXYdVBqLwnmlCz2qxjzE4x/60XOMPXX2AxCBNA+IvJ6z wnAiqUZ8TSE1uj8utsT72Mht14iuihPc3x4SB2Qxqq/VE3VI8T/6dFH/xFQrGW6YFKOh 0EVGeNY8M07hJZ2SEr6M2GWoDUAlLAiM0+GhAOO4B5UCI43oqOosG0R+Uo45M8CtlR7Z v4Ivd1BzrsgJ6YwZXTlYdmMr/PKc7Y4w5m1guDp+dAG5VEileeyo72PjMR4HK3Yr7iEC BH9c3TWlpv7f9JI40vy9D+EBIuvnYu5Tv+7ciHKFSROPObUDFHaOnjJ/12Q7+0DaIfjp KjQA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=opQYO1ItVTe3uAkr0tHYn0eHHXRKJmnnInu6igLh6ZY=; b=Mwlr5o43Dol2080xumSKP3L6J1Im9CP1VuBCQXnpJc5d/qAs+bOOdevY01BB8IGDY4 wB/Zvz+2B4LYruhX30OD9V31kXWuVDQxDjxYJiqxOBqG9dySJBIe35O+AsRnVhX2dJiy NydEktjqYI4DDTYPdm/64aCzgujg9ewSUDs5sm4trY2NTtv6ktUQV+QyuBxBniup3s53 XjJkOqMufw2dqeT1uVZSv5rn+yxdMydjX8opESsJsceGxayMKOn4PUZoz/4n48W4c1zL xxinJLRgnPJRa5e7hezYD/oboGISYus/B95EYN4UuwbSh9cOSqh3lgbZTtBTcVW/v/Fh ewvA==