Re: [Teas] [netmod] Key collision between configured and ephemeral list entries

Italo Busi <Italo.Busi@huawei.com> Wed, 19 June 2019 12:51 UTC

From: Italo Busi <Italo.Busi@huawei.com>
To: "Rob Wilton (rwilton)" <rwilton@cisco.com>, Juergen Schoenwaelder <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de>
CC: "netmod@ietf.org" <netmod@ietf.org>, Tarek Saad <tsaad.net@gmail.com>, Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com>, "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 12:51:02 +0000
References: <BYAPR11MB26314CD2365C6AEC39E696EDB51F0@BYAPR11MB2631.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <BL0PR06MB4321DA01042ECAAD88E8420AFC1F0@BL0PR06MB4321.namprd06.prod.outlook.com> <91E3A1BD737FDF4FA14118387FF6766B2774E51F@lhreml504-mbs> <028b01d51933$1015fa80$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <91E3A1BD737FDF4FA14118387FF6766B2775CF49@lhreml504-mbs> <CABCOCHTFSfizdqszABgyv+SBHW2+5W5WF-HJvVo=EAJFcUnvJA@mail.gmail.com> <20190611160106.5o3pslwmnhaoyjzx@anna.jacobs.jacobs-university.de> <91E3A1BD737FDF4FA14118387FF6766B2775D052@lhreml504-mbs> <20190611171900.xzzwofx5nwtj77cv@anna.jacobs.jacobs-university.de> <91E3A1BD737FDF4FA14118387FF6766B2775D16D@lhreml504-mbs> <20190611183630.4ymx7libdotuqfbo@anna.jacobs.jacobs-university.de> <91E3A1BD737FDF4FA14118387FF6766B27769528@lhreml504-mbs> <BYAPR11MB2631B283C5EE2D4676A27F5BB5E50@BYAPR11MB2631.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.203.246.126]