Re: [Teas] New term for the underlay construct used for slice realization

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Tue, 17 August 2021 18:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=jzRHcTFkqDZuvUaxe1zm7t25eppV63WFytejNZmpXWE=; b=Ek6he9OsNokgF5YOBLlBsDrvNqNibviYEE/dKENSZ1EtTa/u7rIf5Hc2N+6QwnOlxD B+SEr5vUjoa0Gzv0iTE+/ekXyP7JDo3y+Qw5vEKvS6gRQ7DBMhkXKPsvsd9c4tWqxtuL qvtJyFPcRxJvwTCWK6LnJBMai7yLfO0yH7b2DUKy36T+pAXrUlrrdYDuW+O4mkDRQdU6 1Tyunhz3NGM3drQXHfBEdXVEo6/XWbACOsAxTudU1O8nyzt23DFwBB45/bjVvYK2bbJI mr48h+IDQ8gre/5ZAHGBqeAMjGtxKNo4OMZfTBbxfISMcVTPvmVD90lcXtmHhFszuIye bNyA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jzRHcTFkqDZuvUaxe1zm7t25eppV63WFytejNZmpXWE=; b=iBNMT0VkK4jHV5YdyDXeYzVcQSfMGPU5EOVT7uoa+bkys3Me77pVZ/YOpfVXrkPe1d clO7K8Xa2tbhRh0xRO6ugp+9Ag74EBIkZTwHxV+0ccFyMmTqjYmJb62ljhn+jn5a+8fM rioDwwGOlIvL0C3AM/OCNWytHJNXUhwkbFiAK+J3/onHylOrUK5YxIDOB+zQsPNzP8r7 4IMUa4cgJN2Ud8Gm4G7ro+GwCrNDLaYfoe1I6n+cjeQuYxgYDvzrNYA34VXAGe9FAgv5 RH5Xmomi7YjODctX5x2SKs4JRh7QtTfvpPDrFgysf5VYeuXaia3TD3LdAOVuxH9BfAC4 U9yA==
References: <2ae53e44d60548e6ac961ac992615e9b@huawei.com> <BY3PR05MB80819A0E7F8CAFD5BAE79A91C7F79@by3pr05mb8081.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <33ca73966af4490d84b88c765e183a98@huawei.com> <BY3PR05MB80816B3982271C1FEA86E46CC7F89@by3pr05mb8081.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <eme7fd3b03-1b2a-47d5-a8f5-b45ecdadeb90@kmak-book2> <00e401d78ee8$5ea55790$1bf006b0$@olddog.co.uk> <CA+YzgTt-kLPSStbgbWmeKJwO9Zggs+0M04BUUL-E7rg3nZ_zbQ@mail.gmail.com> <068f01d79388$f9144710$eb3cd530$@olddog.co.uk>