[Teas] 答复: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn-01.txt

"Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com> Thu, 14 February 2019 13:20 UTC

From: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com>
To: "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>, "i-d-announce@ietf.org" <i-d-announce@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 13:20:03 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.33.31.6]
Subject: [Teas] 答复: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn-01.txt

Dear all,

This new revision is mainly to solve the comments and concerns about scalability received during the adoption poll and in some offline discussion.

Besides, some editorial changes are introduced to help clarify the different degrees of isolation requirements.

Your review and comments are welcome.

Best regards,
Jie