Re: [Teas] Fwd: IETF WG state changed for draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo

Igor Bryskin <Igor.Bryskin@huawei.com> Sun, 10 March 2019 20:22 UTC

From: Igor Bryskin <Igor.Bryskin@huawei.com>
To: "lberger@labn.net" <lberger@labn.net>, Igor Bryskin <Igor.Bryskin@huawei.com>, "xufeng.liu.ietf@gmail.com" <xufeng.liu.ietf@gmail.com>, "xufeng.liu.ietf@gmail.com" <xufeng.liu.ietf@gmail.com>
CC: "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo@ietf.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 20:22:21 +0000
Subject: Re: [Teas] Fwd: IETF WG state changed for draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo

Hi Xufeng,

I believe every time we published an update for the document we provided a summary of the changes since the previous revision.
Could you find the one for the latest update?

Lou,
Since the document was put into the RFC  Editor queue we have made far more serious change - we replaced the dependency on te-tunnel model  with the dependency on te-types model. You knew about our intention long time ago, as well as that the document would need in this case another close look by WG. You have not warned us about the problem, nor pulled the document out of the queue then.
Now you are focused on the most trivial change (almost as harmful as changing Tarek's association from CSCO to Jniper), which could be easily reviewed by the WG along with consequences of the depency change. Why is that?

Igor

Thanks,
Igor