Re: [Teas] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Sun, 12 November 2017 21:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=hfVeGEAqncyfHNcLn6zSZOr7qp5mGHQCoBeDzq4kh5g=; b=EIudZsJcP0dPsW2lZ1ZBFNelQM8UY851mtN42hDFCI3DIXDrHrprrvxF3EvvO1UdPR 1ohPiDi+L3b9OGVL3RXNe5XBKT+zNpWR7dCxihuIq5LaNXbBr1lfUcDja0F3mE+3Lkyj 7Es0A3rMJjzL4p3HLBuYFwzCnpN5AahxmWMrSVsWDWnP5RH2Gz7dd8veqj5WUQb4oWzq PtGsUkqSuWM4jXxQjRcwqUABZh6EG9AkGH5jY2AiY7q2EeXguTTkef+uDF1xMc1qLyyn k+9W1+lT4pebqbcGXIqtqL75NiAL3jd8OAdZc4lev6jKbinq8yRdZkWc8vcnZa+kcrSc F5Yg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=hfVeGEAqncyfHNcLn6zSZOr7qp5mGHQCoBeDzq4kh5g=; b=tzPdfrOK/YIR+8jaTmY5K6CqDWRJ8kRe2s6a1LUFoDwJH4JrMpo+SFrzdP5IWEVWid CqRvqSKQ/0fVbgwZWN7xm2a76asX+6GuxDmkHdtU8LxN5skuv3q/rRUPaDp5AqkDhVKq m4vadQ8eg5yd8qaw7ieZ2xRjU5NXuHygWBq+BO4irPW4dlSJhn1P+d18ob78+k+KdBMZ T0ugz+2PGSsI377HonDWiVMmKsDAhOmrUYTUvT4QGE4mG0SLpZC9NnAx2N7DqPTeWsrA 5GqmW2vC3q6Dp6ySfj2njgFG7a2Tz419ob6OmcGDkBLYeNZAH2T8rpucG41KxUnXXNLl aCjQ==