Re: [Teas] IP Traffic Engineering

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 27 September 2019 23:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=69bqaNlmvK3cqRAxZN6VPLc2Ox8jqDH+Mhy+ofzqcvU=; b=DP18LNQe1zv/D+EWvMQqiYI9oPRFkVo1x6FihlKDUA0HKi37VMLVUFuxM/LBdKUqCm 5cCpBfZpW+fw4vjZd2yKAl8QwGqlGPImfN7MaJkTUM4TkG4pXRsIfduaofOjL3eBvnvD JKg/vGpD2BpJHIYsH+AVHHZx1yK6p2Ovjx5Bwd9g1bDuaEfUD9l/8aQb3SpYiSyWT5gn JQW8BUhgtt/iV3AHB2wubhS15Xwafl0mgOM/RfNPvskgqManaAT0NPKwpRneuX5vxdk2 tTgiSD3pG3LAWUN/nJu3Yo7GdnxTB0l/lgF2PHT8vzdcvkuRaTkB4UANKIF7SybrQYX1 zXHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=69bqaNlmvK3cqRAxZN6VPLc2Ox8jqDH+Mhy+ofzqcvU=; b=MzsjzyaWbQJSgtLaFVnOsbMbN2DlH+OCE2ImDGGPeEROeAzSsDpOr+C9xwFfmZoXRj GRaY4x/pQOAg3qIMwNNOTH4jnWB/neKBxcaU0kUNLkVB4KdXp4wJUrLtmkvpRj8voyax iQ7XPqsVxYYJl5IZjaw5eDd/TxC+K97elpO8ZSgKSG2xB7L2ndGHKb1jjnL2vCUOQ1ED NXsFt17jzo5LJJkCyXrF1NO96QR5kT3J3+rRfuNB9yEWwmhDI2Uw4NeDelzTHuTubUrZ fA44fYWG/Swa7FUHW/gCAmhmp2X6J9dvBQI4lKpzFQk9AnsqxLQYEfrdwdhJ6bJjqtwq JDcg==