Re: [Teas] New revision: draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slices-03.txt

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 26 May 2021 09:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1622023054; bh=Z1Dx3nXRrtjEMfYhg5Ioa69JBFmcWEcnsFQ4pYyVocA=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=WxtxvWaCM0ruGD6baLRiNhaBB6B5gvIzxYg2GeWVs+ZFNNJ96IW3iZWax3AVABJWz NWnaMfVEYWbrLcudruIwePJocAj4h2yRuHnhUTx0c8OV/q/qSDQ2gh45Wh3CswHBr2 Kdy2BJqjz6BnRsg/FETwgBL7dUW4Ag37+nu5gEKUVjkVTU0QmnXppI9omx6Nlzt9za EKmpeBZBRktfASAb9HtfSl1TxVt4eu1L9mN4JhmpAYmBFOpGvBzQFN2a96Gx2WN5aq OxoPvy+YO8FTGm45eX6KmoQl26UOpaCKPjt56VKtKxH6Ts0+iu7mFSSJujVo4xpn0+ MbRN769y1agDQ==