Re: [Teas] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-teas-network-assigned-upstream-label-06

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Fri, 11 August 2017 06:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=rif9F/hjOPhPWJ5Uvbb7uof3iV7ztwykrtaFd9R+bHU=; b=kwcNbfelDPjSHP9EFFaWIOnZ4wmttskTnEobFNcKFYvJMYACvAtfTP+JczyoX1UU6P BiUtNi2QNUkG436XH1mjrJFgCjbbbh1KlYWvoYdjP3pGkIvfZyO5Y+OYek4MYJZ3vE8v gvvRlYGn8XZHxx8/u0FnwCazD3RROpltbl/awcmmxKUgU0eX67AjrNCuW1JctAI4t1Tz gmHGQ1/kB5mBv8EkncRjJWagwZ4Bl6wAQJY8/YUBJQ/S2Jdc6GwLn0YjpkvrhzTiEfmQ yITOv4AvrGeCRUbL2s6I95ZO68iYoXH3CvUrLAy/tIJWbjVuG7pGhXAGO+oXGGyArys8 Bsng==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rif9F/hjOPhPWJ5Uvbb7uof3iV7ztwykrtaFd9R+bHU=; b=DEQVQUXB8tKfuNCoidGgj91LRvrFrJ2Y8IYpc3Ak5mPZV3z0jpJO3BR+i5LTICYwl5 e/nO/u98civSRh6G78eCQ3EI4qJJWK1XmytczDdJX5RyuR1wfFISAEIRw21SyZJoGpKK tHXeNUCGMzreo5zjJPMKCTxlMtT1J3nTMH+05StXWmwB8YmaAmNh8eabPwe74ldMxPf+ J151p6L29CV/5Tv6RHj1O3Yf5xuXGtxbaS8enEBJZwNOrOHvJTX8v8jDvrnGWy7Q9jgj Av+G/MNVYcQvAHPWRY3c278fuKl3ElY67QhwDSUCAFHbagDnQGfiYZwXwKLLKIw+Y+tl DMWQ==