Re: [Teas] New term for the underlay construct used for slice realization

peng.shaofu@zte.com.cn Sat, 14 August 2021 03:38 UTC

Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 11:38:23 +0800
References: 2ae53e44d60548e6ac961ac992615e9b@huawei.com, BY3PR05MB80819A0E7F8CAFD5BAE79A91C7F79@BY3PR05MB8081.namprd05.prod.outlook.com, 33ca73966af4490d84b88c765e183a98@huawei.com, BY3PR05MB80816B3982271C1FEA86E46CC7F89@BY3PR05MB8081.namprd05.prod.outlook.com, a1e378cd81e144adad89d38987a2cb47@huawei.com, dfc0233d-4021-f127-545b-5d0cccd236f7@joelhalpern.com, ebe9719f35e54eef9cc954e6b67736a5@huawei.com, 80aa6341-0838-0b37-48ff-6139938d8e23@joelhalpern.com