Re: [Teas] Upcoming changes to draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slices

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sun, 06 March 2022 04:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kOmKADMqR+Ct/terqoIh+jEoGzINR4VTdj/eNE9kZIw=; b=i0kWdUdoySZa4DzNeOvzKbzqgMjkiMakXzoI2l0v7teHHayW176EskFIdrhXPRzZ2r Cnuucx+Tlhs3uq679pNIpm3LwylUJY64E0P30J5MwOvI1icy4XSN4cIJD1Ko2eLmn9Ii yY8q+tvjnACS+iBWya4/Tlzrw4NDUryxUggf6hYm/gjIfSsFCsBQeP2e1pJZRVepPPv9 T3/4/vCk49gTh6SBARXD1F9e86YeJESMR/fWiULrZX8jeqRppgplhJdBm1qcT0btWtJZ tlUFf72vknx6hdM4Er+Hp7suVOLje0GmEo9fTYk3o3ncNOqPRHQ228SqtsSg/aR6c3l0 xwMg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kOmKADMqR+Ct/terqoIh+jEoGzINR4VTdj/eNE9kZIw=; b=KTa6FdUKzepbS6kqQOx/YvfO1TDVEFhsXTgrjlaVPGzIAQSA6/Z17B/Em8BvJXMbff N3H5cTy8s/Ku4bf+zSaQ2t5uLY1b3eJWfeFItmNWfFNgOANNN7tndI5cm3gxtbqJc2sF iXhceMvBpcjDjH9IFPruKPyzqidptEX+TTxyqDXux3Iw0xpg3EOX3GWjcSvL5tB0+BTl +a78zO7Z14Avf6c0Gtuf4bm1KHnPWNkLgWLxf/HAhPWXoDvGk0rmC//+6TZGCepOHJoZ R1ZoN93l7RWvZl/jCDmYQpf57gVG1ZU+XgQzIh9SgR7s1RFf9lXlKo2CAvzquQUEssA5 XrEg==
References: <098c01d82e7a$9abd3a90$d037afb0$@olddog.co.uk> <41203A00-24B6-43A6-AB04-4EE96BCC95DC@hxcore.ol> <82603996.345286.1646265207596@mail.yahoo.com> <90406153-61b5-fc92-96cd-e3a7043b08f7@joelhalpern.com> <1366190020.352464.1646266151989@mail.yahoo.com> <9cbc0eb7-9709-4217-46fc-b489fe4f4b52@joelhalpern.com> <6557_1646295751_62207AC7_6557_465_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93303549DE98@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <09c401d82edf$5e0ee9d0$1a2cbd70$@olddog.co.uk> <TY2PR01MB35627068E47D79136E8EB62890059@TY2PR01MB3562.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV09Fz0LgLqbTma1OauA_8YpAc+NJK-S1d9Ty111c5GiAw@mail.gmail.com>