Subject: [Teas] Status update on draft-ietf-teas-yang-l3-te-topo

From: Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 09:04:01 -0400

Current Status:

  *  No update since version -14 was posted on Mar 12, 2023.
  *  The open issues depend on the progress of other documents.

Open Issues:

  *  This document uses the updated YANG module ietf-te-types that
     is proposed in
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-busi-teas-te-types-update.
     We will decide how to update this document accordingly based on
     the discussion result of the draft mentioned above.
  *  Align with the WG consensus on the module prefix convention.

Next Steps:

  *  Solve the open issues above.
  *  Keep coordinating with ietf-eth-te-topology and ietf-te-mpls-topology
     to ensure aligned model relations.
  *  Working Group Last Call after completing the above.

Thanks,
- Xufeng

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>