Re: [Teas] New term for the underlay construct used for slice realization

"Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com> Wed, 11 August 2021 04:04 UTC

From: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com>
To: "gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com" <gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com>, Lizhenbin <lizhenbin@huawei.com>
CC: "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 04:04:14 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.108.243.143]
Subject: Re: [Teas] New term for the underlay construct used for slice realization

Hi Greg,

Please see some replies inline:

From: Teas [mailto:teas-bounces@ietf.org] On Behalf Of gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 5:13 AM
To: Lizhenbin <lizhenbin@huawei.com>
Cc: teas@ietf.org

Hi Robin,

thank you for starting the discussion. Please find my notes in-lined below under the GIM>> tag.

Regards,

Greg Mirsky

Sr. Standardization Expert
预研标准部/有线研究院/有线产品经营部 Standard Preresearch Dept./Wireline Product R&D Institute/Wireline Product Operation Division

[cid:image001.gif@01D78EA8.A184E4D0]

[cid:image002.gif@01D78EA8.A184E4D0]
E: gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com<mailto:gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com>
www.zte.com.cn<http://www.zte.com.cn/>