Re: [Teas] Protection: SLO or SLE? [Re: What SLOs and SLEs should be in the Slicing Service Model?]

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 26 March 2022 22:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=gqnodDGypM7vKYuBDHU1Cynpl7eoNkghDn6VAjsurGs=; b=iQvCRPn2mb5xBjLyRIBvypFW+Sucz+AFl+hHKmZKJtkeoPUCiIAc77HX3nZcJkJ9OY Dk+2k2jKC7gearAw8qwzRc57JTtosCL4UWnNT/+FJJQxVOw4li/qew21YS4lKqXgPFYQ 0LAVqhRJ4cl20wxLNC5zgR8d3ABFK4Njf1NAfyooKJ/FTXJoT59wsK9lfRxMSORn0jHi LJHPTa2qhQYLoCQQl08+taja3cSBArP0s/sgJCMQzdyqaq7R5lvU77Shk6bU9HXKnFt6 Sy/cqtgnKhCbI22UoitGe1YYWpHqqeEcKzmdjYy46ml+JagmxL/0fGGOqtm2J/U4xQtX AJqA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gqnodDGypM7vKYuBDHU1Cynpl7eoNkghDn6VAjsurGs=; b=ZDicSlPM8AwChPoZtdaQ7bTdqtyhc50w1iokL/iARdGh82BUkrcG8ciKR/uDpDxxkk Y8RJGs2RjdX0BvJZrutaZhRcgoMlQK8MAp6Yyz4gRh1JoAGyFM7GcsE3YFwK6uUvlPQQ gkBqF4VgVYxFkSq3OFUQY6z25FBu60/StgUHgYUb7Sh/mgiCqwyP+Z+rzpK7NfTl1bC5 vbQmrHdYgb1tVLFnVrVsffWMyaMUrLXsPtByBUadSoNhmNG2qz40v5/IV8mW++bsHE4J dJzo0PY2zaCq1+qX9eypbWzzvhTnWhqLv7NY2C8wHG69PkZp0ZPy+pRyYogra5JiLTXG UavQ==
References: <001001d83ebc$759fa480$60deed80$@olddog.co.uk> <5555_1648044491_623B29CB_5555_257_4_8693a9ff074e4aa18f1c6098791f836c@orange.com> <0c243152-e58f-e71d-6d42-df09933dcffe@joelhalpern.com> <15388_1648130629_623C7A45_15388_1_2_9344dd3ead7e404996bc1abfa0e39081@orange.com> <3a917051-7ac5-240b-b738-1cb2ed4b7491@joelhalpern.com> <18986_1648131629_623C7E2D_18986_340_25_72aafee7391b4faa87587f50bf3100fd@orange.com> <e4e48783-4ce9-3a6f-953f-319c934d819e@joelhalpern.com> <2347_1648132547_623C81C3_2347_400_3_530dad9f874a4488b0db998365202dd9@orange.com> <CABNhwV3O0h9-vyke5eUOY5q+9PQ4yQBr6vXtyV1zEik+-z0-BA@mail.gmail.com> <61ab2fb5-c417-a6ce-78c1-ebef67c77311@joelhalpern.com> <BY3PR05MB8081A785977E4D03BB03FC3AC71A9@BY3PR05MB8081.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV0KdpcAYp_gurYoxgpVcAGFm69bcrqYYYZUBM-bTizNqQ@mail.gmail.com> <BY3PR05MB80810A285729D7E4AC36CBABC71B9@BY3PR05MB8081.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV22=qVK7HrxyzeyAX5sCTnmyjpvGm_FikPvtJfoup0_Jw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmWEmUQor+3YSgEgoEaMiw2Wy4mA2aaHDJzQ9zJ20O1rrQ@mail.gmail.com>