Re: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis-11.txt

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 02 June 2021 21:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=66+IFz64b+SeFxaEtT1yd3DyQoJIcU8v5M5S4dGKeKI=; b=imoBWpjEFYqfeSNQwtYEHKwBvA4t/N49oyA0oG4Q65i452eD8zvNZxX0aUmgAvLzpt bhibBwR4X65woVpFEv1ik9RazI6tQKez+0lpN7X07YnorQMG0pHM3IRWKwYF1vQHgGUi 8+2GAwAqao6sp9+zLZRyOnm/moGRY0M+wPxVKMJHYcWXmthgTmGYVBzmcjPqqw6QtqY8 5Q1nmFA0DmPJBb/6tBwzRC28mhMIUfL/K58v+2NDOxIB6A6crgWGHPRWeENbGiBWjpaB 9D46ys19XP9/jSKrguT0A/dm0fZwMS9eGF+i+jpAE0s+2lXoWtnbIekXqXFB4l08snAE teHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=66+IFz64b+SeFxaEtT1yd3DyQoJIcU8v5M5S4dGKeKI=; b=h5QAWaxn/nluUhRW5KJvcOT894+DaHYWZekbRsnugfXjckXzyD2fG6GYiC7URrVTbo 9N6B1nprhb4VR4vgVi9wbdCBuBVjBcsWNESnKs7TgI6SBN0PTAbQ/PQKWmF+OQw/hteL 4s4L/BGHN/p5v4u63KKqHUFlnGohD9H9t9tLrtuhi9Bd7SrN9gFaWl5rOnzIoJCVmhqP I32+MihZ6LLF97lF5HDhwV192VxnsWKVSRZeXoLFuxwjlL6rjUoniPBLwK/Kbr1X/CCi z6Cx4ris3owIn5zU/Y9b0W94j28uR5TIQGiaCrIeflZKAMuegJuJsADK2EWFBSnPUcaN M6Pw==
References: <161781991426.15865.4191431758501856588@ietfa.amsl.com> <06a201d72be3$8e1e9b20$aa5bd160$@olddog.co.uk> <2544_1620053359_60900D6F_2544_75_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933035375DEC@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <0c1401d749b1$4ea76030$ebf62090$@olddog.co.uk> <14245_1621350034_60A3D692_14245_28_4_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93303538A62A@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CABNhwV3KtCQ_TPef6CPWgCBP8WRo+78Wg1VKtZn2xbKbJskjSA@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1+_8acwEDB8fKLrep-XrQv-aAyUyOwKw_=hPsQGJ6wew@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV3axmOQq4Kx7OpGkqJ73XUbBV-qHuAjm7H6csHHWos_aA@mail.gmail.com> <28120_1622648051_60B7A4F3_28120_323_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933035396565@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CABNhwV0jJQM4ekEwZHZRctuVSV-FbHBdLb7L7YbGNi01W6iAdg@mail.gmail.com> <18050_1622649918_60B7AC3E_18050_424_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93303539659B@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>