Re: [Teas] Raw notes from TEAS session

"Matt Hartley (mhartley)" <mhartley@cisco.com> Tue, 17 November 2015 18:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12765; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1447785844; x=1448995444; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=Arxt4rxFvpwc9n9TqDM5h2RGmhmSkDyGcrcY+glZPG8=; b=D3cmGnjdgxFXWsj14gRKzOhSpgdQ/XPJCiB9K+QmMHcg7UIna/t9NOs0 sG3Pj3iLpohRDbsuvW6Ut7K5mioFmIsksdGTtQ367hiAja5mcOXn1aSlR WKDby3AUELgE03sPi3c4ZV8dW8BuFjYvsygLRbQmUKcNE6X0p2elxveE9 I=;