[Teas] PRR complement to SR-6Man carryover

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 15 May 2020 00:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:message-id:date :to; bh=1AmIrt73aYoK6wku3sossol2SYsCx0VblfEAnVFbtHU=; b=d/yNl9LPoreLoRBRbtvcKaZRho46ghOhldMJrhaSIu5BEfXvRsEoLy4tYYEz405Md+ zagGQGuKaGrjqhiC2RBiYRjS98v2nAUWapmU28BOj2HovfzCFw6GFJ6vB9VzHHuhIWBM AUalx0XeHV9KZgBi6o9G3mPCROoA+kn0pUVSmM80dtn77rhjVSLuY52tIdro2vrlLt6d kXjcxtRjllBa78KATEKIW9IxkdtTe5n20+RouEuMjAP/iKXh/QL1kPa+ydrCOAC3LIpr af8TJ9X6arjyA8DtcmgoN+QV++lfImnaKRLsqM0VLsi1X5LshjTI0qnOKHrBni4UlACn 04Cg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:message-id:date:to; bh=1AmIrt73aYoK6wku3sossol2SYsCx0VblfEAnVFbtHU=; b=rHkD5Q9mMAN3AQadX5DPLLiYcUdHqX5LGvGGcJbnzWVe3fRe6Upc0OEOz/ybL41jN8 Dj7zQ5XDZCqc5VMpUvopqD5A4zSe3CT6uD9R8OzcQg5gKnO5t4pDiCBXLQI0rCxwEX9t 9rUuwFpzRUBBqt/S2EIWNE7Kry4ouGXuMCxXFp6lPVz3quOcWrFhkp1cEC0Qbh4TGTG4 jQMMO2If927h/tFSrKT3H3laQhei4+z6ZbXDEoVTYTZt2p8bLAplNXo/iZraW7hKjICx sOFF5T06ZZc14/iCmnFMV2XXrI+cfEiROX9s30a3soijVacrcRCLzFD0GAhfKwEyVKnW ikkg==