Re: [Teas] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection-16: (with COMMENT)

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Wed, 07 March 2018 20:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=OdSVcXd4g/LU55bA+UbHUHw+ihfg7/pWPxu/0MQwn3s=; b=h7Gs3SaCVy+4/yCJr/5a1enhM35kmA9Zv7QtpG+pyRBxCf8aP6n3O/yk92V5LvwoUs ky/1mOpz030pk7pNor1pAwh+ZQpTPivLl3HJ37At5ZOfz/V5xHKvR5CCOo78dbEydeIm MIuEN0Uy78jjbegVv+kpJvEBmjgsTLXzcFJF5AVh7p/6keOa0KwC3Na+CYJudwC8QtyG ix3qlgw4mIo2G/HZacojehClNeQYBatM9eQIGzjXnhBXBPLM4O6zLgm6CELvEG8aoiHk peRzzyGkUjW89QSAQ9K41nXeQHRMOvptD9MNtiPfxmKxH5Vs5joH3jAKuywcyKkXKv/+ vqng==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=OdSVcXd4g/LU55bA+UbHUHw+ihfg7/pWPxu/0MQwn3s=; b=mWucNpypqCFcy5TeoaFDbS7J63LSipJIFNDZTzApbE8C0zvoMo9Bjy5I+VXzPvzJcg itzLiYsJ5u2lJfpfrQvflwdTxTXeKzlpRQ+AwGMTjXxhCm4AsSu7BmFON46+uEBJsKOo KaCcYfOQFXaZ9t7tqkzIMjRMd5w6bxU4PdXPv5/XTMNcBK1apg6c3WeHeiYroNdnOOQy Z/A4kWjDXrSKfjyLWV1i4CdnByMgrWRVuMeQY8uH0ETdc38n4QXW9lbCrMdYNgOPF0Fx 3TzHULB7nkZEpS+4+o6ORlG5FR9m2eb+4FSj27GrbjPv42gHVL8ml90KyHhxLIjZ6VXj 8z9g==