Re: [Teas] [netmod] Key collision between configured and ephemeral list entries

Tarek Saad <tsaad.net@gmail.com> Wed, 29 May 2019 15:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:cc:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date:message-id :references:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=uR/aQpBM/1CuFxQWALAF6uFoVRTQJw+RLX/Ze4DhwiI=; b=uBDO7N4mTORA9BNayX/15wjGEH+ToDbgWtQtmy9OoEISAmYT7uv0oydprpBLgjG9em WxrZYIZ3UctrjMaz0QoS/wdVDZ8Gc/1NvQNuA55Of8jeskkVApVOmtNFRS4eS2VHksyS x0pVaE8oCm3k5S6l8lLrIdfFoe5+0c55l/8uJDjaEwlsFqWK9YP7bbhX+OtS3QNwFX3b /lcrtmVK1xeD7cd/EHpmaQLSByU4Iiy7QAjZWZUqn0g4KZ2FX+SNAvnFahAmZ/Tg38XL k1AS7yqWKYMdzNLGrLFr7x+UorrBeanqk6MZASwS1mlnhiwn1SXPtV1+C3NmeshKLUrN hRCA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:thread-topic:thread-index :date:message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language :content-language:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=uR/aQpBM/1CuFxQWALAF6uFoVRTQJw+RLX/Ze4DhwiI=; b=F9r1ciIhC1cjXSf+cZEtO3mNcbaKZQ1J1OzAIkzg0jftJ6TerFM8IrYr3dsXjmQYb+ MwqHF5Ps4YS29wm2/ch1iH8k/qxiclIs2S8jk6uuf1cdOhBgrz9aXUljDRNVu7ckeYRs YVFsOiUNuwwTKQXf9EduPYhjZRblf1SW0uUtiLywgD1yPZUAnXs9pTTVFcU+k3VdR+xk PP9tK0grszYH2FKM8CuFvF1mW9F8jGOyMMaM1TFqjVtSAOKfs9tANCT9AuQOqD93+wAh dF77QwwxFdLjxq+Fi2hge6aJmgrN9+kNs6ImQCYKdced4rY0TFtl1MXEzkxWooG/hDDy ZmsA==