[Teas] FW: New Version Notification for draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-00.txt

"Aijun Wang" <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Fri, 01 July 2016 03:52 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: teas@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 11:51:45 +0800
Subject: [Teas] FW: New Version Notification for draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-00.txt

Hi, All TEAS experts:

We proposed one draft(https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-00) that describes the PCE use case and the corresponding solution within Native IP network. This can be one complementation to the idea that describes in "An Architecture for Use of PCE and PCEP in a Network with Central Control”(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhao-teas-pce-control-function/).

Once this use case be accepted, we can extend the PCEP protocol to transfer some special information related to multi-BGP solution that described in current draft.
Any feedbacks are welcome, and we are looking for the interested persons to put it forward together.

Best Regards.

Aijun Wang
China Telecom Beijing Research Institute
Network R&D and Operation Support Department