Re: [Teas] WG adoption poll: draft-bestbar-teas-ns-packet-08

Tarek Saad <tsaad.net@gmail.com> Wed, 02 March 2022 05:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=from:to:cc:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date:message-id :references:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language :mime-version; bh=w3Dg7rgYpBsBWkYW/x+N8XMq2xE7yf8twnf6vsH4rsY=; b=kKlWpAt0LESOXCnTMRZi1geOW0eAZarE07So4oZ8E3tbdi/ewBqs6MyOyE/c4JMk5P Ii8H2DxTJmufvZwG5ppF9T4oha3lkwbyiia8ghr3U3GsKVFv5YPUKS/UZhMn2jy4Cayd 3gjlOaBqSXLxu7/qItM2+nKfW1LtqgFhpn3vmE+S9xNu7G5DQKFyXuFeJBZnp8YLJK71 CrS+tkYYGOE9lf63YAhYwdW1H8A/erW7NN6ry6wmJ3eEkDP7HTPG1CzlR9oQ1muDlDkr +coRLO0M0dPd724pO6j9RW3IVt9Ilj8f1xub/Yoyr1Ukar2ZjU10jxzk/Gw5etJ6Ekyh Q8eg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:thread-topic:thread-index :date:message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language :content-language:mime-version; bh=w3Dg7rgYpBsBWkYW/x+N8XMq2xE7yf8twnf6vsH4rsY=; b=VQv5BPANqydEEgj6koGxRkeYqqegW2n14Ompa6szb/eyrC0DIo2zgjD6bzoERlVwkM wGFHOW/OdGIbbKV1qZhL9qaFCeGDCEKIwd96FubZt4OPKyLC5oN8P+1sMaPpieYUgVuK Y7GlG1WM7ez/1nGiCij9Xa8AOPNy1xaCLZ8LxkpGr6UOCZXV+L9jsAxa+8A1huhHjllc +NnMCfAx+A5DoBHt/6UCFCqPVka8bRrAQHCHKxKrQ6AP9WgWg4AAyzLhi9YDsPpho6BY WaThANTxzX/Up8EynI4ZnYJMfdem48J5wy3zm1JH8pb/2TpZbGLuhaXZy6ovUdB1vNBk mXNQ==