Re: [Teas] network Slice Endpoint in draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slice-definition-00

Shunsuke Homma <s.homma0718@gmail.com> Wed, 03 March 2021 18:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=oSOlDD8nAgFF3i1Tk4HZ2mkVJ0xEu6qglEX8L7Q2a/k=; b=U8AQIe9Y3QOoQCoMWDvlPvoVYS5EV4cW2899w4Tzr8xQZibdtzcnNvecG0jcilC3bY XsCtCUwGVN/XMWNVq1WRQ0rqhbdrx2Co8eYN1EZJcoKW/FJiqzCC5qZUAgilJ+1METf1 zQRQCL7433cPDwe/t3Y6tFiDzr6RZVeLqVkhXh87RtHCcBPRpAxV+xa8BBVwsTaCbI7E zruo2MUkjHaFSKwWaPpBwU1n0eRfwmoTaJSKMWsbb0pLRA8yNao6YmnKGM/A6nAjnFv4 h8s4W573vGtpKFT8hb04iVfdlId3J22Tikb95r2kPeAxERAcTGuIXuT1veMpvhAbqdFi onCw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=oSOlDD8nAgFF3i1Tk4HZ2mkVJ0xEu6qglEX8L7Q2a/k=; b=geoUqX0KD0oIrL4DfjwvQLH6fORhgeuHaXV16q11KkSb13m7zihKEENNGOeeWYGbwQ KUet7dvlK3gCrLyu/ODHUHY651JP8Zww/qQqRMfrek8czs0lInYlFlgpvZqN2a7872Q4 F3uHUKVfltJUYd/Vsuv2ELtaVDZ268KFQyZB0mjtxn4wnmwiQs4q4ngBYHrMoEwh1ry9 8eqlyjoHDl9M4PZTbzpwgmWpxCGwtc8cYbCIW9J7SSrv9ocXszH67OzesTWEdOjX0EcE OUnmlOaGjTKllJI0TUC9NXQRe5/3d2YhT6LHj1Fh0PCVlxcu6A4AbZiUIEMrH+rsxLFR KnUg==
References: <cc3949a4-1e60-7f77-45bd-2470be67d9d5@joelhalpern.com> <28233_1613491513_602BED39_28233_126_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330315CF830@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <1bf03e82-3734-885a-7047-cacf5c63d9cc@joelhalpern.com> <8211_1613493543_602BF527_8211_334_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330315CF95E@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <cde51de3-4533-9acd-a654-59a1dc9f195b@joelhalpern.com> <11878_1613494720_602BF9C0_11878_194_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330315CF9FC@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <MN2PR05MB6623B0D3F5EEECFB3CE3FA8BC7809@MN2PR05MB6623.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <71F75531-DE7E-419E-890D-A5AB6D5F4D8F@nokia.com> <27179_1614103167_6035427F_27179_485_2_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330315D83ED@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <54DAE6D4-7435-4E1A-9538-51F2ED35B132@gmail.com> <CAE4dcxnhjszy7OMD-JusSnDBg2oR7Buo4XKO6gXk1-DrQc2FsA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE4dcxmeSLLaqa2Q7VTF=EJZXiyMV6hft2pCMSASAWb+N6PmVg@mail.gmail.com> <CAGHSPWNmr3RQrSGsbsEvyGoLqtY1eqPQ=uOv=oDdQFNz3_VLiA@mail.gmail.com> <069101d70b64$3d32bf10$b7983d30$@olddog.co.uk> <81cdb36e29e64fd79bafeb578926e6a8@huawei.com> <CABNhwV2ZVT47m17KARJDjXzr232bs5srp2KdD7njmgTPw0=8BQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAKr2Fb9cd6F7GGq7Pw-jPpxzwQtTE7M_DY0oQ83mmENoEHkTFw@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV3Dz86VkePniMGmF6vOvu63VEN9J-izHZ__=qn97cqzdg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKr2Fb9f9B-BUobJGV2X90tCUdAtHzoZHWth4nbqKG9cN3r1Gg@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV0q82AobMnSBYfSaCRUNKe9=yb=ZrTFaS1YGF-UOFBeWQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAKr2Fb9dXMHSJ1psYGbUvm=6J3XFfAaZ9BwNe+F4Q_moR=Ro0Q@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV3mZVbhbNc-W_LtfUkVnT5KhqZUNFXc+we_vwBEQKj8Gw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKr2Fb81Un6YeyE=4LPFhEpLFOn9wgzVphn8DcUMZc9vDcB9Fw@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV24d7QHaKceLtiJi=v=7jMiO0=n5RQEc=apeVeu8=bRqg@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1bV48f1=Cq4aM8pT9qFr-acxbkTPkrkXfZURx8JeO42A@mail.gmail.com> <CAKr2Fb98qvWWHEk8ibSTujKwGC1XyyK0MQ1uAS98RDnEW3zHbA@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV100r8qwvt6EQD72Wq2BAMBz3EWG09xSQHWMPxFeHAxyA@mail.gmail.com>