Re: [Teas] New Version Notification for draft-nsdt-teas-ietf-network-slice-definition-00.txt

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 22 October 2020 11:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1603366886; bh=aNYrwEqD+rJ5zvrNF72Mfp+Fq7sqCGmxHP78tJVJAiw=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=O0z+mgrgQ2S6kD1jnQbHBYJSMU6S0WIXx8tnPRTZETa94tnXzyCL5zd7iM8MKq3Qa p0nnabKZFwQ12mPQC4jmbBtCWPRo8xmR/9C9671fLBHVekx8xVfIsl1OvowbRQOBDu h5DUYRBNxz5MCX800Jtmo1uHOdlA960ulUFWzRSc4OFkW4R2zR+JI31+2fAVMJkAsE HqqfeSkHrJjDPe/J4rXnCZ5GrBVs+X6M3bWMPM5GnEDAvyABCbeJqhV6raIi800Z/X i8d1JF0ZQ7ct8al0Dbyswmbe6sH323c/z5jz2LQHH1Sb4oMmMPRO47+0QjJlam7P6g wXrcrFuYPyaog==