Re: [Teas] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-06

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Fri, 06 October 2017 21:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0vBgDPK/l8wnc2vfuB8vJGy6aC368pzO/5hFJ2oJfXw=; b=Xtau0UOLaomBKbQf2gst+mt4dtZ//01su8KDucihxLncUloI41gMc+IHUxxdZtdtjH gnoXdkJLVrD3sKhY7tpbcIKtUuBaTPtnvC6plkR0lbVUUV2rnIG34MRxptc7+I12YjbS L++aLBfSc0V0toCtQyC6tGtcO9Te/IZc3WxETN1hCmyh8VCUNxUVfKerumkL+1Kqi89I 1ExCRVlbyrcM1mvSqloz/dJdaMgehKiTqUqt2uqESrEuqmBZnAEG00Fy8UlV7ABRe9Sp RCIlCH7xIXIYOXL7NDSIHck0MrEbFLaIB/I2at2eaNSQP5WZFWKTl+LE4DVxo65ql5gr EKLQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0vBgDPK/l8wnc2vfuB8vJGy6aC368pzO/5hFJ2oJfXw=; b=Ri77Sbwc7qZmRgo313foYd6ANjxVlwZxUuWR6ZvUbKq1LFAvQt55Whe2CHy7KwrxjH klPXGI2+W10l/6yT3kkJhNnOCKhtAVuV0pGSQT+g/p5nQpViWhdEl5qEsktoX7BqoC5V fKiahTV+hQmKklnArLJgdBMl7gUAyfS9CxTHkgMSPnijxUuykL7DYceFvTtV4XYhe8Nq lzvtaGUK9myLC5Gsldwf3Z9BiOpkZk59eeALSkBmJ4O9Wph3y38F/qRfgCiWOe7PnaXX pS1zpulZvFMTDEGfw7VUbQ8jKeXvG/ZiexnOynt7tWNh/Cxjhp2msIwmBIGrUQfg/Vk/ OidA==