Re: [Teas] Network Slicing design team definitions - isolation and resolution

"Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com> Wed, 29 April 2020 14:29 UTC

To: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com>
Cc: "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>
From: "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 10:29:44 -0400
Subject: Re: [Teas] Network Slicing design team definitions - isolation and resolution

Jie, please leave drawing conclusions about what "most people believe"
to the WG chairs.  While not many people have spoken up, I do not think
it is fair to conclude that we know what "most people believe".

As far as I can tell, there i snot even agreement on the list about what
"isolation" means, as I have seen different defenses with very different
explanations.  Most of which do not match the discussion in the draft.

Yours,
Joel