Re: [Teas] Transport slice negotiation

Igor Bryskin <i_bryskin@yahoo.com> Mon, 18 May 2020 19:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1589828698; bh=7lR3E3JBAzKOXkwuUn8fFU1J150Xj0DyoKF/8bSViAE=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=JDVoc+XAdVKoLlc8SWEWGvHFvhpLd27nZX6k4LQQLUp33a2WCV1aGL7TnnoH8dJZNkKvAf/iM+YaTryKaJyHBa4WdK8INge12oqERHvbPAQguXLeERLBGR3fVxeQhhT4w9VkH9etwSYWZvKgifa/jr5bSMe7lZ/A94Q0nVuMJmQoyk9Qhh6VoAzes7DezAC182z+RvNeP9sLNCQv8fy8SjL3DX5gyFfqrklXFzbs9ApJwRkqB6RuP1lJQGzVw+sTO0LVV+EJerlyWg9yn+HH6bwlaG3UdGRRwRZ8fk/epHll+2PvilvCRkH39lOarLTPn+2/b1tj5FhThcAGN/9lKg==
X-YMail-OSG: patIpBQVM1l1cnCIydu8V38a7xLpZMtLY0Db_etnfA0vArNhriw9P7uAgx5dVrW tCpcdS8F4mZ_JiIjnXM2o7FhL4vK3QoDQTA4Fi6P1hS6TthHgNFbss9DEJftPm2tefSPfodoyGfn YxPpHgKD_hf1hUxCFOG4TV4FUWsZBJ7kAvIwaF0tMyQohWA5gZh.StVWK_l107aIw3EwMTm2Hf98 NxCtn53NYRy4gAHJKjpd.JHgR0W3rFOm026KbMIp5WPU01JD7XWfZI_bIyZRWb2FYYuBplzt1j_Y ZwbtvrnR.q5dmtpqhUMVozxbAbgoxfdZYnpRSpz5C8wxSK7203I6CSNlNUAO3T7nxAd_GrRiEp7q muOBfO6E34E_j3byScFezdhDUI58hUIfF1.DtXAaj_wgL0jJee0mesP5upaSY1EGk.gvksCfLzgt Hk3955i7FTpF9tXw7lGvnPg_Vn_yWBgjo1d5_YMqzDqaRLWfAMSn4b30mgPjm4hjLJtKeLv3c8j6 zfavVVrJfOg.zsmWbiXj.BT4IRE8U25kUdxyocj130mGhEs6sfRDOsL25pxPi0AwDJbRfZbb0s3l 6FVRbEt.nqlWvgyCWOM8IxyVWNzdyMa1Ky9t0wsMigwOnzfGDg_cw6DiLx.O3L0AmL.YYenULXs8 _nt8pXLmakm5RCSRDjk9Ju4plwL9eIPK52J93SnMYulEAEJAgqJuURiv_TV6t7z1fdQuummAxwER Q.uvSstLTxMfMXG3Qyq7_s6PQhOgu78FanCBksB1QTjp2jK74Ps4J5mCy2g.RWTi1CDgrlqMHz_z lqrH0PhMi0jdIRI0yGgosPT99Td.rpitIZGtHUST7wi7EFMUs3KXvdCm_O8FX3O4xifCtGibHpXk 8chF7M9tPGCo7MDHuSLx_NigyGWr1oM3AMhppdZILf4.Ivm7FnXSoJxAut4yzhtkbAJ9mVMNitth VnG7mbCO.OrXgyFSkL8VAZf6pOt0l2SsQmwlZ6mBl6zDVxqkjpKx2cQUx.oLjsbu0r2l.a7hwJdq 2Tb1.5OeHg.C9KyDUybUP6thFG_pI3hLQyfAyD7GeTH.ZAbUzxwB3or34XSdZqnVRv8491Z9ZMQh bpM9nxbYhr.Uk3MT.FBrXhxHC.YPEWz4_zeRu36Y14SFdKyQ7jd..mGNh7i10ekQwaSSmcCPHkvZ R_oGQYC5Aaxhes0Cc_nwHXm1hoGepBJtfuCgz08OyYrPg4WCUXKIeIFvnYGigIw1Aqvjv0scYQxQ ABUo5Fpz2e0RALVTYGzx6cdcEcbWaQjvuZ8bb9mwlRbvYOAJOrY.mM0m7inkkJTg3QT70b_Ha713 bDQQ7ekbnPwxTTi5WW1yNW4o0ZivtDADUNMBO8NA-