Re: [Teas] Fw: Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-11.txt

Italo Busi <Italo.Busi@huawei.com> Mon, 24 January 2022 17:01 UTC

From: Italo Busi <Italo.Busi@huawei.com>
To: 'tom petch' <ietfa@btconnect.com>, "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>
CC: "draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation.all@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:01:30 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.81.206.253]
Subject: Re: [Teas] Fw: Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-11.txt

Thanks Tom for your review

We have addressed all your comments in the editors' draft we have prepared for the -17 version

You can find a pre-view on github:

https://github.com/rvilalta/ietf-te-path-computation/blob/wg-lc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation.txt

The diffs are available here:

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation&url2=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rvilalta/ietf-te-path-computation/wg-lc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation.txt

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url1=draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation&url2=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rvilalta/ietf-te-path-computation/wg-lc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation.txt

Sergio and Italo (on behalf of co-authors)