[Teas] Rough notes from today's session

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Mon, 19 March 2018 23:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=5qCPBQUd5QmIOrXh9v9PyzICGSw3YC5hQMBoy5Y/GXQ=; b=Lu0TeIytM/6fPrKlkTCf2CGEy43D4VIpX9iruAuWE3DyBtWDlrmStIh6yiFv9jBsuQ Dms4beHA3pc/LbYNZQoKzErdERRdspvep0rZP5aWeZVk0EKknVV4g14eZT1EwHIpRPix UnYKRmgBNBX/iwvdd/2IbaPajs7Hvl8YHUhZQ9pVjP6lyYEbyZ+fkye2HNim+5I7hYLk +uRkBNTSOQzdM30AtxPceFiRxSBqvphDSPFz5+N3OkJN0ln7oXSD7U5Tt3rgB+0XtWBX +EbrrxWhCHKtSlhfyPYFJIjtED6wfHSBFIXZYYg+/zigvX//e3Qkft7WOHyY0Jy7lWHx xPnQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=5qCPBQUd5QmIOrXh9v9PyzICGSw3YC5hQMBoy5Y/GXQ=; b=HBoUbwwDjt9g99nKeff0p+d0XeAUMjvykfGPwgO3op0sg8wyv9opsMMHkwsLBvLmdc vgsmlUhgJXojSeovARUTjm9WyF0RKIRA3oyxSWPaOqVhikStIgK4vWIeoqhl2tGnkq4S /ELx1nkqgFB/Sh+zuA/SUKZdgKj5ZkCooumA1mrg4Je+c4ELBwEfICSMPf273viLqsr4 I8EViDgC9LGGbYY5sOSJDzCAYlGMdFkdeK3sqe2azBpOV1rX1bpwVh7LV3dxJRbX+dgH eUh5UO2SIMK9Vaw0QsRusE9mM2gxBfYpxb+9UesS0RyRxGpHqYBZYx8LYXDDkOMwfdA3 RF0g==