Re: [Teas] draft-zhuang-teas-scheduled-resources

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 22 July 2016 10:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=ERo5oNZmFkr1td/iVYzjMEOgHdqMyTQABEfg0Tt07fA=; b=wZK3AmgpsaUyFhQRtKERqGQQuouwuoaGS1u0rZDNdB8b6Tj+TUxPkok87fUcpIPO7K oknejGhzdGqtGCV5Nc6iEtyp9JBdeMuWOvPw+WPHkAIYxxGmBdnt83yJo6djSn/HxUv9 futTYF/IK0zr3fOkubUMLy+YDNOwNny8ASP2C8WFncFckzo2qCh0MoTnQR6qHBz3qvkZ p/pJaoZ/Y/4JXAKJhSjq7Pdlq6F5T2j+QO3U4tT/L1rukYpoPQZkU07lYa5EwcGMXO8d ufAbKORpaQ8iyxROHDSJ1PhMk4SUp+Kli6Tq+ZGBLXxtwLoxkTigmbsZMzHiH+rqNNFd 708A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ERo5oNZmFkr1td/iVYzjMEOgHdqMyTQABEfg0Tt07fA=; b=dO0wh3l6AsbcblEYMU2rIaWtBfClCjPrbgX08leJHLjzHjHun840SNQE45rDHJsyLS uOTNIyGXvL+cL8gYb7InuOZ0HAc9t43EdV65iaCPKaHieUCMW8BSGqNYSUdfmXlTf91F lV2UCSGxyXehvDhnPxyOS28kmDlAIx72+ymtAWlTW229OTm7jNgzbFL24VfLkekmmJFP 3vtC7AAYcqldgQ8evVnh/GRE5eDRLfa3qhhoFXW1wI1J3zCB/HBISLXbLMExSS4bO1to wrY5t34hRFWgGFhwKAmjKEQAnMC9FohlD8sB7WDsuhXJnZ1yezgJeUPs4S/nUHejsyg4 4ZdQ==