Re: [Teas] Network Slicing design team definitions - isolation and resolution

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 28 April 2020 16:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=LfNYGa9efYWHEXC2w//SoYjbEyhh09UhLrBut9bLNOc=; b=J2Ty2luRetQfxRECQdNPosPge2MgJERSzyonoI0bBjW757QtYL6k9c0g4Xe58JMGCb AEkZUr/jNzU4uIazULjW4DlIq4MmD/OS+PvMiAQbwwQ2dBhxiUTKH5aIOriGtzdlzIGw Vd9lRkNDRIZH6Dp+W3NF3rAaIFhTOv1ZsYax7tIExfV2KzbUHF1xLpTcG5HTlyoFewGP xk1JLvV3jWcYb2dQNwZA15wV29IrqeeDaUWKbaZmnviw3NhoIx5DqqmRpbL5Ijvi2tNe SXx2l+XD8Ax4fuv5jBFAV2ENUb33sSPZQQDwPGx9cLeOdstbR92lf8lit/opJG4gWIVg OIQQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LfNYGa9efYWHEXC2w//SoYjbEyhh09UhLrBut9bLNOc=; b=IUcrYkor7vkwVznE+9+WSDVr/peYhs3WmFdaA3abkYPvC4r2Df/EwrezcH353PnloX hPhxKeABXDVh2+Q4GICGfdmOrZh0drc6VkVGNqV4xFcCYG+UAKF/18A6RTtOPsgVXWf8 N76bMQvi09XkI5/rT5fUv+GBYrfaL0B0d0bZU347TbTOtDhfew8O9pwEsEvmwMNm5Gm/ si3Ud2ae/ihM+9gNey0JxYlHN4CUXxaKKBQRobXkwY21C/ndyQZb2aFtSs/dkkkOW/hZ 1z8p3MzmWNfCWpgNT36RiFWDNGYDY10A7D9le+/HJOXD36zjzCi2rvLqQClWh+ZSL5qH DXCQ==
References: <E0C26CAA2504C84093A49B2CAC3261A43F83079E@dggeml531-mbs.china.huawei.com> <c467e349-efd8-1519-7d8a-1f242042cfed@joelhalpern.com> <a94fe17dae2244b0af6a9303e68f1e0e@huawei.com> <b54e1be6-cfd2-0bf7-1601-f6764253dfa3@joelhalpern.com> <CA+RyBmWaBN=WP3A4qwCOvm5Vax2ookYYas1-L5yQFiGmRH2OBA@mail.gmail.com> <aac854e6-92e5-59ea-3dac-e95fbf424a98@joelhalpern.com> <fc242b850689461da7861d81e3ab1a13@huawei.com>